The Love and Ecstasy Training®
Cycle 3 - The Joy of the Spirit: Meditation - Ecstasy
Dates to be announced
When the vital energy is awakened and flows freely, it is possible to melt into the silence of meditation. The energy of the first chakra is the energy of fire, which when released, will feed all other chakras and open the path to spiritual transformation.
The "Wave of Bliss" is an advanced practice of SkyDancing Tantra, which teaches how, in the position of Yabyum, the ascent and refinement of sexual energy facilitates the expansion of consciousness. Through sensual massage, ancient Tantric practices, beautiful rituals, healing mantras, feel the power individually and in the community. The Wave of Bliss is the union of consciousness and energy.
In this cycle you will learn:
- The art of "The Wave of Bliss"
- The art of relaxation and meditation, in order to generate the fusion of energies
- The art of building and regulating arousal, creative, sexual energy: opening the "inner flute"
- The art of channeling spiritual vitality, which opens to the expansion of healing and consciousness
- The Art of Vajrasattva: Mantra of the 100 syllables
SkyDancing Tantra Teachers and Lineage Holders Mika Smith and Sara Stout.
Prerequisite: Completing the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) Cycles 1-2 is a prerequisite to participating in Cycle 3. Some exceptions may apply Some exceptions may apply.
In-Person Workshop Wellness Protocols.
The SkyDancing Tantra Institute strives to create a safer environment for all participants and team members. Despite our protocols, we cannot guarantee that our workshops will be 100% safe from the spread of infection.
To support your attendance to be as comfortable as possible, we ask everyone attending a workshop to adhere to the following protocols:
Considerations and Preparations
- We encourage all participants and staff to practice self-care before and after the workshop.
- We ask participants and staff to take a COVID-19 test within 48 hours of arriving at the workshop. You can provide your own or purchase one from us for $20 onsite.If you test positive, please contact SDI-USA as soon as possible.
- Please limit social contact for 3-4 days before the workshop and wear a mask when you are indoors with many people.
- Please practice precautionary protocols when traveling, including masking and frequently washing hands.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend the workshop. Notify us as soon as possible. The Institute will hold your registration as a credit per our refund/cancellation policy.
- If you become infected by COVID, we will support you in arranging transport, onward travel, or quarantine arrangements.
This transformative program is best conducted when close proximity is comfortable and safe for all participants and staff.
Fill in the Registration Form below and submit your deposit to reserve your place.